JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Back With Another Completely Relevant Question!

A novel titled Interior Mirror is released to mammoth commercial success (despite middling reviews). However, a curious social trend emerges: Though no one can prove a direct scientific link, it appears that almost 30 percent of the people who read this book immediately become homosexual. Many of these newfound homosexuals credit the book for helping them reach this conclusion about their orientation, despite the fact that "Interior Mirror" is ostensibly a crime novel with no homoerotic content (and was written by a straight man). Would this phenomenon increase (or decease) the likelihood of you reading the book?

Edited by scyhigh99

damn Scy, u packin heat in these ?uestions! i dunno, part of me says i don't wanna read it cuz i'm straight and i have no intention of turning into a homosexual, yet the fact that this so happens intrigues me and makes me wanna read it more (even tho i don't read). i'd probably end up readin it cuz i'm so curious as to what it's about, and i'd think "oh, no, i'm not one of those 30 percent, i'm a strong minded person and that won't happen to me"

• Members

I'd give it to a friend to read and tell him to let me know how it went! :kekeke:

But be careful that he doesn't start hitting on you. :kekeke: