JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Girl's ain't nothing but trouble" Appreciation

• Members

Oh man where do I start. Actually Imma make this short and sweet. Took this girl out the other day, wow was that the worst mistake I've ever made. She was a complete b**** the whole night, and sucking me dry of money. I was ghost even before the clock struck 9.

When I got back I had to stick this track one, man does this song speak the truth or not!? Only 2nd to Summertime :thumb:

girls are a trip man...back in december i made a post about it venting my frustation with this girl i just got dumped by. girls speaks the truth that every guy can relate too.

another song that helps you feel better after a girl gets on ya nerves is "99 Problems" Jay-Z, Linkin Park remix. I was blasting that song.

girls - can't live wit 'em, can't live witout them

Girl's definitly ain't nothing but trouble. A few months ago, i was hanging out with this girl and things were cool. As the night went on she started making passes at me. I ignored them 4 awhile, but eventually i gave in just a lil' bit. However, i did keep things under control. Next thing u know, it's late at night and she gives me all these reasons why she can't go home. So i eventually gave in and said she could spend the night, but i made sure she stayed on the sofa and i waz lounging in the chair. Then, when morning comes, SHE WOULDN'T LEAVE. I had 2 shower and pretend that i had 2 go 2 work and leave the house so she would leave. When she took a different turn, i turned around and went back home. 2 days later i found out she had a boyfriend. This guy was HUGE 2. I happened 2 see the 2 of them at a restaurant. I drove my friend's car 2 the place (long story) and next thing u know, he comes at me runnin' his mouth. I tried 2 tell him he dosen't know how 2 treat the ladies and how she didn't wanna be with him and then walked away. I waz tryna keep things cool and avoid a fight. I hop in my friend's car and he comes running out of the restaurant and starts trying 2 punch thru' the window. I just floored it and left. The thug in my wanted 2 flatten that fool (cuz i know i could have), but i usually avoid fights at all costs.

That's just my most recent story. Maybe i'll post another later.

hey we're not all bad. I wouldnt do things like that.

Guys are also nothin but trouble, i cant find a guy for a relationship, all guys are interested in is 1 thing. Ok i know u cant help that but there must be some guys out there that want more?

Plus there are so many loser boys out there, i have a job and a car, any man i meet doesnt even seem to have that " i dont want no scrub".

I agree with the guys AND girls...

"Some" girls aint just trouble, but dag on gold diggers wantin a free ryde., either out of the guy's pocket...or some other kinda ryde like the ryde that chik was tryna get outta AJ. LMBO... :hilarious: LMAO... ha HAAH! I can see AJ now...just a FLOORIN IT!!! :cwm:

as far as dudes. I'm a TRUE witness to attest to Guys aint NOTHING but trouble!... Some of them suckas can be 'walkin' gold diggers too yo! What the heck I want with a dude stayin at home with 'mommie', no job, no ryde, playin freakin video games all day long, ...don't have NO skills around the house, always wanna go out 2 dinner with a 'buy 1 get 1 free" coupon AT MY EXPENSE> LOL ! . or...picking out outfits that he thinks will look good on him, with his BROKE SELF!!! (ok, u right....thats a real flyy outfit...u got sum money 2 buy it?) LMBO...for these kinda guys? ---> B U M P that!...

I'm like Julie,... got my own crib,... ride,...and always payd my OWN bills!...and do my own plumbing, lawn, painting etc etc?...pULeeze....lmbo (betta gone sumwhere else N freeload!...

guys...cant live with em...

can't live no more peacefully without em...lmao :antlers:

peace,

cookie

Amen to that, "Girls Ain't Nothin' But Trouble", every girl I ran into recently seem kinda lazy, I mean I'm unemployed right now but I'm looking for a job and I always wanna work, I'm far from lazy, finding a girl like 3cookies and Julie ain't easy 'cause a lot of chicks out there wanna live off of what the guy's doing, "Treat Her Like A Prostitute" by Slick Rick and "Sophisticated Bitch" by Public Enemy are also other songs I could relate to. :blabla: :kekeke:

Guys are also nothin but trouble, i cant find a guy for a relationship, all guys are interested in is 1 thing. Ok i know u cant help that but there must be some guys out there that want more?

Not all guys are like that you know....maybe you should start meeting some guys over here in Belgium! :kekeke: