JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost & Found remix

Jin

Which artist should do a remix to the L&F track?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which artist should do a remix to the L&F track?

• Rakim
    • Jay-Z
    • Mos Def
    • LL Cool J

You know what? This is a really hard question!!

Any of them would be great! I think we should do sum remixes!!! To see how well they would work with will.

Has anyone ever made a remix with Will and LL before?? cuz that would sound good! Does anyone have lost and found instrumental or acapella??

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's been over a year and a half since the album came out so I think it's safe to say that there won't be any remixes, btw Rakim is supposed to be coming back with an album at the end of the year, it'd be nice if FP's gonna be on it as a guest feature

Well it's been over a year and a half since the album came out so I think it's safe to say that there won't be any remixes, btw Rakim is supposed to be coming back with an album at the end of the year, it'd be nice if FP's gonna be on it as a guest feature

:word: i see 22 votes for Jay-Z but i dont think he could do a good work with Will, i just cant see em together in the studio :leaving:

LL could do a verse aimed at Jay-Z turning the biggest label in hip-hop history into a pop label, I don't think many would vote for Jay-Z if this poll was held today 'cause clearly he's one of the lost in hip-hop, those of us who said FP should go to Def Jam wouldn't say that now either,

he promotes garbage rappers like Rick Ross and drops Method Man, I ain't even feelin' like checking for his coming out retirement album, it'll probably be some pop garbage anyway, Jay-Z' a sellout, he's using his power for his own benefit...

Edited by bigted