JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Just the Two of Us Sound

nykk20

In my version of Just the Two of Us on Big Willie Style there is a single clap sound like you hear in MIB ("here come the men in black *clap* *clap") when Will says "daddy loves you, daddy loves you." I have listened to friend's CDs and when it was on the radio i never heard it. I have only heard it on my CD. does anyone else have this?

Well I dont know, but what I do know is that there is some strange sounds in the JJFP tracks sometimes if you listen very carefully, for example there is something strange under the opening drums in Summertime that I cant really put my finger on what it is.

In my version of Just the Two of Us on Big Willie Style there is a single clap sound like you hear in MIB ("here come the men in black *clap* *clap") when Will says "daddy loves you, daddy loves you." I have listened to friend's CDs and when it was on the radio i never heard it. I have only heard it on my CD. does anyone else have this?

No, I don't have the clap in my version of the track! :dunno: