JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rate Lost and Found

Hero1

How do you rate the album out of 10?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate the album out of 10?

• Members

I REALLY MISS OLD SCHOOL & MORE THE FUNNY AND OPTIMISTIC JJFP STYLE ,DONT U THINK .I TIRED TO LISTEN HARD RAP OR .....................

I REALLY MISS :violin:  :tear:

Yeah but there's a very big point in the album, if ya know what I mean... Will said that people will be shocked by the new album because it's very different from the other ones and harder, too! He did it because he said what he always wanted to say and it's not just an album, it's a piece of him! That gotta be done by Will because so many people talkin' trash bout him and it all really got on his nerves and so he really needed to bring out an album like that! Just listen to the lyrics carefully and u'll understand everything... :sonny:

Well said E - Style-Greesy - E. :thumb:

WOW. First time role reversal here. :eek4: :eek4: :eek4: It's always Easy-Greesy dude praising MaxFly. But now.........DAMN! I have seen everything. :speechless:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I REALLY MISS OLD SCHOOL & MORE THE FUNNY AND OPTIMISTIC JJFP STYLE ,DONT U THINK .I TIRED TO LISTEN HARD RAP OR .....................

Yeah but there's a very big point in the album, if ya know what I mean... Will said that people will be shocked by the new album because it's very different from the other ones and harder, too! He did it because he said what he always wanted to say and it's not just an album, it's a piece of him! That gotta be done by Will because so many people talkin' trash bout him and it all really got on his nerves and so he really needed to bring out an album like that! Just listen to the lyrics carefully and u'll understand everything... :sonny:

WOW. First time role reversal here. :eek4: :eek4: :eek4: It's always Easy-Greesy dude praising MaxFly. But now.........DAMN! I have seen everything. :speechless:

Lol, game recognize game hommie. :afro:

:lolsign: Haha yeah, we ''Switched'' our roles! :sonny:

Yeah, it's a very good album but I think it doesn't deserve a 10... I gave it an 8!

Yeah! A ten would suggest its a classic. An album that the majority of the hip hop community like! I dont think this is the case with L&F! Don't get me wrong its a blinding album but I wouldn't say a 10 out of 10!

Don't get me wrong its a blinding album

wow i haven't heard the word blinding, used in a good few years :kekeke:

Yeah, it's a very good album but I think it doesn't deserve a 10... I gave it an 8!

Yeah! A ten would suggest its a classic. An album that the majority of the hip hop community like! I dont think this is the case with L&F! Don't get me wrong its a blinding album but I wouldn't say a 10 out of 10!

But I think 4 me it'll be a classic because I'm listening to it a hundred, no a thousand times and still it drives me crazy everytime I listen! For me it'll be classic, the album is very different than the others and u all know why and because of that reason, because Will said anything or almost anything he always wanted to say and said/rapped it so perfectly either I really love it, really love that dope album, so that's why a 10 for me! :sonny:

:peace:

• Members

Haven't Heard It yet waiting for it to go on sale

huh? it only costs $9 at Wal-Mart! u should be banned for net gettin it yet!!

:juskiddin:

Wallmart Is the Spawn Of Satan I never go there

Haven't Heard It yet waiting for it to go on sale

huh? it only costs $9 at Wal-Mart! u should be banned for net gettin it yet!!

:juskiddin:

Wallmart Is the Spawn Of Satan I never go there

i WILL go there when they sell Will Smith cd's for only $10 :thumb:

Well the majority of the hip-hop community hasn't really shown that much love to ol' school rappers except Dr. Dre and KRS-ONE, I can't believe how much criticism LL's last few albums have gotten, how many rappers does he have to slay to get the props he deserves? :confused3: If Jay-Z or Eminem made this album or Kanye West produced it, people would call it an instant classic, even if Jazzy Jeff produced it, people'd still criticise it 'cause they hate ol' school rappers and worship Eminem and Jay-Z, but one day they'll be considered ol' school too, "Lost and Found" has gotten about as much props as KRS-ONE's recent ones have gotten in the hip-hop community, there's always a few people that don't like them and want them to hang up their mics 'cause they don't like ol' school rap, so I don't take their criticism to heart. :afro:

Edited by bigted

Well the majority of the hip-hop community hasn't really shown that much love to ol' school rappers except Dr. Dre and KRS-ONE, I can't believe how much criticism LL's last few albums have gotten, how many rappers does he have to slay to get the props he deserves? :confused3: If Jay-Z or Eminem made this album or Kanye West produced it, people would call it an instant classic, even if Jazzy Jeff produced it, people'd still criticise it 'cause they hate ol' school rappers and worship Eminem and Jay-Z, but one day they'll be considered ol' school too, "Lost and Found" has gotten about as much props as KRS-ONE's recent ones have gotten in the hip-hop community, there's always a few people that don't like them and want them to hang up their mics 'cause they don't like ol' school rap, so I don't take their criticism to heart. :afro:

Exactly man! :word: