JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rate Lost and Found

Hero1

How do you rate the album out of 10?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate the album out of 10?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Willenium is way better. There are dope JJFP oldskool and Big Willy Trax like Freakin It.

A few beats and whole trax are really boring. I Wish I made that his refrain is boring and We Wont is just annoying, DJ Kool messed it up.

Too less Jazzy Jeff. Wills flow is also a lil bit boring on a few trax. On Party Starter he flows like Ludacris, man Will got his own style... Snoops Flow is also a real big mess. he ruined Pump Ya Breaks at the end.

If i could poll again i would give it a 7.5

JJFP Rock The House

I think that Willenium is way better. There are dope JJFP oldskool and Big Willy Trax like Freakin It...

On Party Starter he flows like Ludacris, man Will got his own style...

I feel what you're sayin' there, but Ludacris produced "Party Starter" and FP was flowin' like that even before Ludacris came out especially on "Code Red" and "He's The DJ,I'm The Rapper", I bet when Public Enemy comes out with their new album people'll think they're biting political rhymes off of Kanye West when it's the opposite, new school bites off the ol' school and the ol' school gets put down for trying keep up with the times, I still think this album's great for what it is 'cause he proved that he could be more versatile than hip-hop fans thought he was, but I think on his next album he should do more storytelling comedic type tracks that he's known for, commercial fans might not like that but he should sitck to what he's best at and let KRS-ONE, Common, and Nas make serious tracks that they're known for, if hip-hop was more diverse, Will wouldn't have made a song called "Lost and Found" in the 1st place. I personally would take the worst song on this album over "Freakin' It" too.

I gave it a 9.5. I would have loved for there to be a 'Shadow Dreams' type song on there, possibly based around Will's 'Running and Reading' theme he's got going on at the moment. Also the lack of Jeff prevents it from getting a perfect 10.

I REALLY MISS OLD SCHOOL & MORE THE FUNNY AND OPTIMISTIC JJFP STYLE ,DONT U THINK .I TIRED TO LISTEN HARD RAP OR .....................

I REALLY MISS :violin: :tear:

Yeah but there's a very big point in the album, if ya know what I mean... Will said that people will be shocked by the new album because it's very different from the other ones and harder, too! He did it because he said what he always wanted to say and it's not just an album, it's a piece of him! That gotta be done by Will because so many people talkin' trash bout him and it all really got on his nerves and so he really needed to bring out an album like that! Just listen to the lyrics carefully and u'll understand everything... :sonny:

I REALLY MISS OLD SCHOOL & MORE THE FUNNY AND OPTIMISTIC JJFP STYLE ,DONT U THINK .I TIRED TO LISTEN HARD RAP OR .....................

I REALLY MISS :violin:  :tear:

Yeah but there's a very big point in the album, if ya know what I mean... Will said that people will be shocked by the new album because it's very different from the other ones and harder, too! He did it because he said what he always wanted to say and it's not just an album, it's a piece of him! That gotta be done by Will because so many people talkin' trash bout him and it all really got on his nerves and so he really needed to bring out an album like that! Just listen to the lyrics carefully and u'll understand everything... :sonny:

Well said E - Style-Greesy - E. :thumb:

I REALLY MISS :violin:  :tear:

Well said E - Style-Greesy - E. :thumb:

Thank ya! :wiggle: