JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

tell me why video

Mike

I think the reason why it took him awhile cause 1 his work load of movies 2 the boycott set up against him from Larry Elder and other ppl for the comments he made about 9/11. He didn't say anything bad about 9/11 he just said it didn't effect him. Tell you the truth 9/11 didn't effect me either but i'm not in the public eye Will is. I think if they make a music video it will probably address that. :angel:

• Members

i think at the begin, as the instrumental starts to play

they should start to film will and jada in her bed, will gets up, enters the living room, the chorus begins, he turns on tv and see these pictures, then will starts rappin but on a place like the lost and found cover was taken, lonely, then they should switch back to will and his sun, then mary j. blige at the same place where will stood and rapped, and the second verse they should show all the pictures will is rappin of and how he is on fire while rappin this second verse, and the last verse, how he and his family is dreamin of better days or something

i'm sorry but my english isn't very good at all...=(

Edited by BabyPrince

It should answer the question why Will took 4 years to write a September 11th song.

the reason is that born 2 reign was probally in its last days of production when 9/11 happened, adn it will take time to write the song, recurit mjb, record the song, and put it on the album. 4 years isn't really that long when you think about it.

• Members

Tell Me Why isn't a 9/11 song... I cringe whenever I hear that. Rather, as Tim said, I myself see it as someone trying to figure how how to explain to his children why so many horrible things take place in the world.

Okay. So why did it take him four years to write a "How to explain Septermber 11th to my kids" song?

• Members

It should answer the question why Will took 4 years to write a September 11th song.

the reason is that born 2 reign was probally in its last days of production when 9/11 happened, adn it will take time to write the song, recurit mjb, record the song, and put it on the album. 4 years isn't really that long when you think about it.

Paul McCartney managed to get "Freedom" on his "Driving Rain" album, and that was released on November 13, 2001.

So yawn to your explaination.