JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Weird Hong Kong version of Lost and Found

hey guys check this out I found on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...4723387823&rd=1

It's a "HDCD" which I've never heard of before. Here's the explanation:

HDCD:

High Definition Compatible Digital (HDCD) is a patented encode/decode process for delivering the full richness and detail of the original microphone feed on Compact Discs and DVD-Audio. HDCD-encoded CDs sound better because they are encoded with 20 bits of real musical information, as compared with 16 bits for all other CDs. HDCD overcomes the limitation of the 16-bit CD format by using a sophisticated system to encode the additional 4 bits onto the CD while remaining completely compatible with the existing CD format. HDCD provides more dynamic range, a more focused 3-D soundstage, and extremely natural vocal and musical timbre. With HDCD, you get the body, depth, and emotion of the original performance not a flat, digital imitation.

WILL-SMITH-2a.JPG

WILL-SMITH-2c.JPG

crazy, eh? :poke:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen a few like that always from the far east, I once saw this crazy born to reign one which had almost every other solo song by will on it