JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

YEEEEAAH SWITCH

after my gf told me shes been hearin switch on z100 almost daily here in jersey, and she saw the vid on mtv this morning, i did a lil research. switch is finally on z100's daily rotation:

http://z100.com/media/playlist.html

thats a huge radio station- this could be building up..im shocked that all of this is happening now..but its def awesome!! :switch:

after my gf told me shes been hearin switch on z100 almost daily here in jersey, and she saw the vid on mtv this morning, i did a lil research. switch is finally on z100's daily rotation:

http://z100.com/media/playlist.html

thats a huge radio station- this could be building up..im shocked that all of this is happening now..but its def awesome!! :switch:

Of course that's great!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it neither!!! :scared2:

:switch:

Yeah I know. it getting so much air time now. Just in the afternoon on Mix 96.1 the top 5 at 12pm. it was #3. :angel:

• Admin

well switch is no #2 here in australia and the singles are flying off the shelves..its a good feeling :peace: especially since everyone was countin will out before this new album was released :werd:

• Admin

It grew in radio spins, but decreased in the chart number. Weird...

i think whats happened is the download sales have gone down..its run its course there and people who like switch are buying the album..its a pity the download sales and radio airplay didnt align cause it could have gone to no. 1 .. but atleast all the radio play is gonna push the sales of lost & found

• 3 weeks later...