JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WILLIWEAR

No, that is part of his clothing line!! Every few months something pops up from the Williwear line. They put alot of cloths on ebay and discribe the style as something he'd wear on the show, which have nothing 2 do with him, but this shirt is actually from his old clothing line. If it wazn't that much money, i'd go 4 it. I'm known for being out of fashion. :hilarious:

No, that is part of his clothing line!! Every few months something pops up from the Williwear line. They put alot of cloths on ebay and discribe the style as something he'd wear on the show, which have nothing 2 do with him, but this shirt is actually from his old clothing line. If it wazn't that much money, i'd go 4 it. I'm known for being out of fashion. :hilarious:

Go for it AJ!! I never knew Williwear existed! I thought it was something else when I first read it!! :kekeke:

• Members

No, that is part of his clothing line!!  Every few months something pops up from the Williwear line.  They put alot of cloths on ebay and discribe the style as something he'd wear on the show, which have nothing 2 do with him, but this shirt is actually from his old clothing line.  If it wazn't that much money, i'd go 4 it.  I'm known for being out of fashion.  :hilarious:

Go for it AJ!! I never knew Williwear existed! I thought it was something else when I first read it!! :kekeke:

Oh my. :speechless: :confused3: :confused3: Too many unneccessary references to Will's name. This is not good.

i hope it is fake, thats a horrible shirt lol.

R u crazy?!? That shirt is kickin'. U gotta have personality 2 pull off a shirt like that. Besides, u gotta keep in mind that in the early/mid 90's when the label waz active, cloths like that were in style. Have u never watched a show called The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air? :kekeke:

i hope it is fake, thats a horrible shirt lol.

R u crazy?!? That shirt is kickin'. U gotta have personality 2 pull off a shirt like that. Besides, u gotta keep in mind that in the early/mid 90's when the label waz active, cloths like that were in style. Have u never watched a show called The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air? :kekeke:

Lol, there's a reason why Will doesn't wear clothes like that anymore...