JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What should be the third single?

• Admin

well does will wanna release a great song and great video that radio wont play? or release a great track like party starter that is more radio friendly.. i think theyll go with party starter..lost & found is a great album track..doubt its a single tho.. it would be a great 4th video tho if lost & found is still goin strong by then..

I don't think Will should play it safe, he should release a video like "Lost and Found" and diss the commercial rappers, who called him soft for years, or do a remix with Chuck D or KRS-ONE for "Mr. Nice Guy" with an added verse dissing Bill O'Reilly.

partystarter. pump ya breakz and fourth. and then maybe lost and found if it's still going

• Members

no i dont want party starter to be the third single......

i think y'all are too party oriented.....

lost and found definitely......

switch was party....thats enough....tell me why is the emotional track

and lost and found will be the decent pure Rap Track

then we have three singles which are different from each other

this show the variety what will smith's Pen spits

Holla at meeeeeeeeeeeeee

I hope Will thinks Like me

I agree that Lost and Found would demonstrate the all-around versatility of Will, instead of Party Starter, although Party Starter is not a regular "party" track. He raps about his journey through the game and about A&R's and how wack the rap game is today. I say release Tell Me Why, Party Starter, and Lost and Found all at once to completely dominate the rap game.

Actually, I'm gonna go with Pump Ya Brakes. I think that phrase "pump ya brakes" could catch on. Also, I think having Snoop on the track will really help too. It's a real cool, laid back hip-hop track. I love Pump Ya Brakes. Party Starter is great too but I actually think it would be better for Will to stay away from this song and go with Pump Ya Brakes.

I don't think Will should play it safe, he should release a video like "Lost and Found" and diss the commercial rappers, who called him soft for years, or do a remix with Chuck D or KRS-ONE for "Mr. Nice Guy" with an added verse dissing Bill O'Reilly.

Hmm yeah that's not a bad idea but I also think that Party Starter would be better! But it hasn't got to be, I just think it's the right track after Tell Me Why, a slow track! But let's see... :sonny:

"Party Starter" must be a third single. It's a bigger anthem than "Switch" and will definatly explode mainstream radio and video. Its got that dirty south sound thanks to Ludacris but FP is very aggressive and the lyrics arent typical "gimme a drink, send that girl over so i can watch her bend over" party type lyrics. haha. I think that might actually be one of Will's best lyrical songs.