JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

homebase

iv only just recently got the genuin copy of homebase, till then i always thought on the front cover will was holding an umbrella, untill i baught it and looked at it, its just sum jazzy colouring. lol any1 else think the same?

Man, never thought about that. But right, I understand why you thought that.

If you look at the cover from 50 feet distance and gotta lotta drinks intus, it's defenitely an umbrella! :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

iv only just recently got the genuin copy of homebase, till then i always thought on the front cover will was holding an umbrella, untill i baught it and looked at it, its just sum jazzy colouring. lol any1 else think the same?

I thought that too! i made a post like two years ago about that and people thought i was trippin! lol.

lol i never saw it that way, but i guess ur right, i can see how u woulda thought that

btw, Julie, i wasn't around here last year!

Wes you arrived.. or returned.. in december :)

ok, so technically i was here last year, but i wasnt for most of it and i never posted that b4, i think Julie is mixing me and Jim up. it's all good tho :kool: