Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

SUPER good sales!

*mimi*

I know there's a topic on this already, but I wanted ya'll to see it easy:

The sales numbers are now final:

13 15 WILL SMITH INTERSCOPE 46,270 -1%

LOST & FOUND

---------------

Lost and Found is only down 1% from last week!!! Much more than I expected it to take in!! Go Will

Edited by *mimi*

Great news, it is very rare for any artist to keep virtually the same number of sales from week to week. Even 50 drops every week. This is quite an encouraging sign. Maybe sales will rise when "Tell Me Why" is released. Probably the increased play of "Switch" helped.

Yeah things are looking up now! :thumb:

I went to Amsterdam to visit my friend,

and I needed to buy him something, so I went to this BIG VERY BIG MEGA STORE,

of Free Record Shop , real big, party starter was playin at the time,

I asked for lost & found, and he said I don't think

we got them anymore, we've been pretty much sold out on that cd since it's release.

So I was really bummed cause I wanted to give my friend the cd of will not someone else, and he kinda saw my frustration, he had a L&F cd in the back, it was playing party starter so he said we have that cd but used, we play those, so he said you know what, since your devastated, you can buy this 1, it's used but better then nothing,

so I smiled and said that'd be great, so he wrapped it up and gave it to me, and when I was leaving he said, this album is gonna be the biggest surprise this year, good choice he said :afro:

• Admin

hey mimi billboards official soundscan sales for lost & found are normally a couple of thousand more than what hits daily double says so L&F could still do 48, 000 for the week.. ..if it can maintain those sales for 5 more weeks it'll go gold! i still think switch could get to no. 1 on the billboard hot 100 in 4 or 5 weeks and that will continue to push sales..plus wills got more heat in store :wiggle:

we got them anymore, we've been pretty much sold out on that cd since it's release.

So I was really bummed cause I wanted to give my friend the cd of will not someone else, and he kinda saw my frustration, he had a L&F cd in the back, it was playing party starter so he said we have that cd but used, we play those, so he said you know what, since your devastated, you can buy this 1, it's used but better then nothing,

so I smiled and said that'd be great, so he wrapped it up and gave it to me, and when I was leaving he said, this album is gonna be the biggest surprise this year, good choice he said :afro:

nice..

That's a great story. I'm glad that the album is doing so well. Only a 1% drop, and it's quite possible that if the numbers are a little off as Tim said, there could be an increase...

Great news, it is very rare for any artist to keep virtually the same number of sales from week to week. Even 50 drops every week. This is quite an encouraging sign. Maybe sales will rise when "Tell Me Why" is released. Probably the increased play of "Switch" helped.

I guess that´s cause it´s easier to sell 40,000 each weak, than selling close to

1 000 000 each weak.