JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

It's Just The Things That You Do video

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my bad. i got it wrong the video i was thinking of was i cant wait to be with you. it seems like an official video but jj+fp arent actually in it.

Huh, tell us more... I didnt know there was one for Cant Wait To Be With You... are you sure? It could be the sample.

• Members

they had a real good hiphop show a few years ago on german television and jeff was on it to talk about his upcoming album and about hiphop in general. they played some ATOJ and jjfp videos inclunding " i cant wait to b with u". im really proud to have this one on tape cause iv never heard anything nor have read somn about this video in any forum. if sombody can tell me a way to record it to pc ill do it. i already got some software but they alwasy give me real big file sizes even after encoding it. and i would also need a place 2 upload it.

NO MAN IT IS WORKS(the name is little longer that is all) JUST CLICK ON AND THEN DOWN OF THE NEW PAGE IS WRITENING CLICK FREE AND THEN WAIT A LITTLE BIT AND U SEE :blabla:

AGIAN DOWN

This site never works for me.....no matter how long I wait!

• Members

i have 2 options: 1. free download 2. the premium download

i chose the free one and the it sais the file /files/1479982/All_Vid...er_1.4.exe.html was not found.

maybe my cookie preferences of something are wrong or maybe you uped it the wrong way cause of the .html extension???

NO MAN IT IS WORKS(the name is little longer that is all) JUST CLICK ON AND THEN DOWN OF THE NEW PAGE IS WRITENING CLICK FREE AND THEN WAIT A LITTLE BIT AND U SEE :blabla:

AGIAN DOWN

it doesnt work for me can you try giving us the full name?

hey daniel we're real interested in seein this video. if u already know how 2 get the file on ur comp, but can't make the file size small, try using windows media encoder 2 encode it 2 a much smaller but still good quality .wmv file. here's the link 2 d/l windows media encoder: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsme...er/default.aspx

they had a real good hiphop show a few years ago on german television and jeff was on it to talk about his upcoming album and about hiphop in general. they played some ATOJ and jjfp videos inclunding " i cant wait to b with u". im really proud to have this one on tape cause iv never heard anything nor have read somn about this video in any forum. if sombody can tell me a way to record it to pc ill do it. i already got some software but they alwasy give me real big file sizes even after encoding it. and i would also need a place 2 upload it.

Well go and try to talk with Typhoon or MaxFly and try to send the file to them so they can upload in on their server.

there u go

http://rapidshare.de/files/1479982/All_Vid...er_1.4.exe.html

i hope now works or try this:

hxxp://rapidshare.de/files/1479982/All_Video_Splitter_1.4.exe.html

change xx in hxxp:// with http://

or i can sent the program to mail if somebody need this

post-15-1115297360.jpg

Edited by fresh_from_sofia