JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WILL SMITH INTERVIEW

Worrying to hear, HipHop connection did an interview in their latest issue with Will. I didn't buy it but scanned through it in the shop. Will's saying how he wants to do small clubs and surprise people with shows. But im worried that we are gonna miss out on seeing JJFP this way if things aren't advertised that well.

I'll be so gutted if i found out he's done a show in the UK i missed cos of lack of knowledge of it

Worrying to hear, HipHop connection did an interview in their latest issue with Will. I didn't buy it but scanned through it in the shop. Will's saying how he wants to do small clubs and surprise people with shows. But im worried that we are gonna miss out on seeing JJFP this way if things aren't advertised that well.

I'll be so gutted if i found out he's done a show in the UK i missed cos of lack of knowledge of it

Yeah I mentioned this a while back. It was actually Jeff who was pushing Will do do this!

I remember a similar interview last year when they said they were going to be doing small shows like that around america while they were just getting back into it.

don't think he means that they'öö pop up and be like: heey!

think he means that they would surprise people with the whole concept of doing smaller shows. no promoter does his business like that. ofcourse there will be promotion

• Members

thats it, every weekend im gonna stay in the clubs.

That is a bit worrying tho, but if any1 is gonna find out about these performances its us.

First one in Last one out the club

I like the idea of JJFP performing at clubs, it'd be a better way for you to meet them if you could attend that rather than going to see them at an arena where odds are slim to none that you could get an autograph.