JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy's Glasses

I don't see why everyone makes such a bid deal about old skool style. I mean, most of us were alive back then, so the style shouldn't be that much of a 'shock.'

its not a "shock" for me, its just something great. these fashion had his special flava which makes it so extraordinary. its cool, i would like to JJFP back in such clothes. back 2 the roots with 2 turntables and a mic... and big glasses with "high tower" haircuts :kekeke:

JJFP Rock The House

I don't see why everyone makes such a bid deal about old skool style.  I mean, most of us were alive back then, so the style shouldn't be that much of a 'shock.'

its not a "shock" for me, its just something great. these fashion had his special flava which makes it so extraordinary. its cool, i would like to JJFP back in such clothes. back 2 the roots with 2 turntables and a mic... and big glasses with "high tower" haircuts :kekeke:

JJFP Rock The House

yeah im with you fully on that one defcm... my JJFP religion bible will recommend colourfull clothes like the stuff from for example early nineties :)

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...