JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy's Glasses

• Members

Kind of stupid topic but.....

I still can't help laughing everytime I see a picture of Jeff with these glasses heres some pics of him with them for anyone who needs a good laugh

post-2-1114478289.jpg

Jeff has always look so cool in those glasses :kool: I like those pix of him. Classic Jeff :kekeke: Jeff looks cool in those shades and fade. :kool:

It's called "old school." Alot of Hip-Hoppers from back then wore glasses like that. If u wanan see some killer glasses, look up some old Run-DMC pix. DMC had some crazy glasses, compared 2 Jazzy's.

my teacher got the same... and i always start to rap when she's in my front. pump it up pump it up pump it up like this!

haha DefCEM that's hilarious :rofl:

Will wears a pair in the So Fresh video which are quite amusing, unfortunately Jeff has those really small ones on which make him look like some kind of crazy french painter!

• Members

my teacher got the same... and i always start to rap when she's in my front. pump it up pump it up pump it up like this!

haha DefCEM that's hilarious :rofl:

Will wears a pair in the So Fresh video which are quite amusing, unfortunately Jeff has those really small ones on which make him look like some kind of crazy french painter!

:kekeke: :kekeke:

Those sunglasses are his trademark!! :kekeke:

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen Jazzy Jeff without glasses on...except in that episode of Fresh Prince when Hilary is dating Malcolm Jamal Werner (I forgot the character's name) and she says "Take those glasses off!" and Jazz takes his off! :kekeke: That was only for a few seconds tho... that's the only time I can remember seeing Jazzy Jeff without glasses...