JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Was Will wrong to work with Elephant Man?

The Switch remix is just fine, but he could've done it on the Single and not as a hidden track. i think other unreleased trax would've done better as hidden trax, i.e. Chosen One

I dont hate him and i dont like him but there are a lot of other and better artist he could work with.

JJFP Rock The House

Thats diplomatic :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if he wants to do some reggae/dancehall remix, he should have chosen sean paul...the switch remix is the worst will smith song ever! :poke:

The remix is not the worst Will Smith song ever... Lets not go overboard people. Sean Paul may have been a better choice though, but we may have to check into his past lyrics as well. The whole situation with Elephant Man is disturbing... but I'm not sure Will went into this thinking about Elephant Man's past lyrics...

I don't like the Switch remix with Elephant Man in the first place. i didn't really get off to it . I like the Switch RnB remix :angel:

hey guys, it will grow on you, believe me :thumb:

I thought the same about I cant stop, but its a dope track for privat parties with friends. my friends loved it and just couldnt stop to dance!

JJFP Rock The House

Edited by DefCEM

hey guys, it will grow on you, believe me :thumb:

I thought the same about I cant stop, but its a dope track for privat parties with friends. my friends loved it and just couldnt stop to dance!

JJFP Rock The House

:ditto: I felt the same way too. When I first heard "I Can't Stop" I thought it was a really weird song...but now I love it! Also when I first heard it, I heard him say "If all these people wasn't in here flockin' aorund..." and I thought he said f*ckin' instead of flockin' so that had me kinda worried until I looked up the lyrics.

Anyway...back on the topic. I like the Elephant Man remix, even though I can't understand hardly anything he says. I really like the beat tho! :dancingcool:

Edited by FuNkY.FrEsH.ChIcK

I didn't say Will did a mistake but I hate Elephant Man! And the others u've mentioned are pretty ok! For example Snoop - he is very cool, I mean ok, normally he makes gangsta rap but he himself is very cool, his character and all is well and now, the music he makes right now at the moment is way betta than his gangsta music! U know, right now he makes R&B style, he raps for sure but he also does something like singing and the beats are just very smooth and slow, just like R&B u know? I mean he should always do that, what he does right now is the best style he has but how I said even if he didn't make it like now, if he did or continue doing gangsta rap again, I still would like him, I wouldn't say I hate him now or so... Know I'm sayin'? Hope y'all understand... :sonny:

You hate Ele', fine - but to go on to say you like Snoop and his character (A man who's done gangsta rap his whole life, even over those rnb styled beats that you like so much - just more weaker than before), but you know nothing of Ele's character. Alot of dancehall/reggae artist don't like gays because they feel it's sinful and wrong (Although, that doesnt justify the blatant hate). The way the express their displeasure is through music, does that mean they walk around everyday and shout "I hate gays"? Nope. Trust me, I've met Ele, they don't.

Yeah man, u are right! Ok, but somehow I don't really like Ele and I don't love Snoop, I just like him! :kekeke: Nah, man u are right but that still doesn't mean that I like Ele now... :sonny: