JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

hu should will duet with

• Members

Will Smith and LL eould definatly be great

but i came to think.......................how could Will get a hit and get widely spread across the public???????????????????

Well I came to an answer and its not one I'm interested in and i puke in the thought of it................ Big Will joined with 50 Cent

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I know I'd hate it too but I'd probaly be a hit :puke:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

i know people are gonna think im crazy but he should try something with fred durst. i dont really like him but they could do like mr nice guy kinda thing, since they both get alot of crap.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!! :bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown:

i know people are gonna think im crazy but he should try something with fred durst. i dont really like him but they could do like mr nice guy kinda thing, since they both get alot of crap.

No way! If he did that I wouldn't even buy that song or album! It's like him doing a song with 50 cent or Ja Rule! Same thing!

I would love to see him do a song with Nas or LL Cool J!

Or how about this..Jazzy on the wheels, John Legend on the hook and Will & Talib Kweli on the mic! That would be fire! :wiggle:

• Members

I'd like to see Will and:

Rakim

Mase

Skee-Lo

Blackstar

John Legend

How sick would this be? Will Smith on the vocals along with Melle Mel, and Grandmaster Flash & Jazzy on the wheels of steel. The greatest rapper and the greatest DJ along with Will & Jazzy.

Rakim

Mase

Skee-Lo

Blackstar

John Legend

How sick would this be? Will Smith on the vocals along with Melle Mel, and Grandmaster Flash & Jazzy on the wheels of steel. The greatest rapper and the greatest DJ along with Will & Jazzy.

Melle Mel is the greatest rapper?

Well, since ppl are throwing out all sorta random names, I'll toss out the incredibly improbable collab of Will, Jeff, and Jack Johnson. This is partly just a pipe dream on my part, thinkin it'd be cool to have a cross-genre mixup of some of my favorite artists, BUT it actually could work...

Jack's music has been melded into a hip-hop scheme before with "Breakdown" on Handsome Boy Modeling School's "White People" album, and it worked seamlessly. Actually, I think that remix turned out better than the original acoustic version on Jack's album. And honestly, who better to mix and scratch-up Jack's laid-back licks than one Jazzy Jeffrey Townes? They're like a match made in chill-out music heaven. And finally Will, the versatile MC that he is, could easily step in and do his thing, droppin a few verses.

This needs to happen. :cya:

Rakim

Mase

Skee-Lo

Blackstar

John Legend

Well Kool Moe Dee says Melle Mel is the greatest rapper ever, have you ever heard "The Message", that song's living forever in hip-hop history, that's timeless. I wouldn't mind if JJFP collaborated with Grandmaster Flash and Melle Mel, that'd be one collabo I'd be down for, but on the most part there should be less collabos and more JJFP material.

• Members

Rakim

Mase

Skee-Lo

Blackstar

John Legend

In my mind, yes. He changed the game that is rap music. I believe Melvin Glover is the greatest emcee of all time.