JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

tell me...

willreign

If you could choose the romantic place ever what it would b?
the beach?
at home under the blanket?
in the movie?
dinner with candels?

I don't know what with you, I choose my sweet home with my big bog bed... awww it sooo great, u can't imagin...

[font="Arial"][color=blue]hum...If I could choose a romantic place,...I would say on a tropical island staying sumwhere, on a beach with a nice view of the ocean and the sun setting in the evening tyme, with loads and loads of palm trees or banana trees. AND, enjoy a candle light dinner just b4 cuddling in a blanket with a significant other to watch a movie. (I'd combine all of ur choices lol)..BUT...

but I would NOT watch Men IN Black II.!!!!! MY KIDS have watched this movie at least 5 times in the last week...and have friends over now..and WATCHING IT AGAIN AND KEEP REWINDING THAT DANG ON MOVIE! LMBO
:hyper: What is UP with that?

peace,
3cookies
[/color][/font]

[quote=3cookies,Mar 13 2004, 01:45 AM][font="Arial"][color=blue]
MY KIDS have watched this movie at least 5 times in the last week...and have friends over now..and WATCHING IT AGAIN AND KEEP REWINDING THAT DANG ON MOVIE! LMBO
:hyper: What is UP with that?

peace,
3cookies
[/color][/font][/quote]
Hey, it's a good film.
At least your kids have good taste. :biggrin:

Last year I was in Cyprus.
It was around 5:30 am. I was having trouble sleeping (too damn hot). So I got a couple of beers from the fridge and headed for the beach. I sat there and saw the sun rise over the sea. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen.
Alas I was alone, otherwise it would have been very romantic.

[font="Arial"][color=blue]That sounds really romantic,...hopefully next tyme u go...you will be able to take advantage of the romantic setting, and have a beautiful chik with u instead of that beer...haha

well, ...come to think of it...maybe your chik AND your beer... "win~win~ situation LOL :biggrin:

peace,
3cookies[/color][/font]

BEY I think I already said it but, I took my G/f 2 BB2 movie and she was sick with fiver and she was in bed 4 a week!!!... then she told me "No more WS movies 4get it" then I said "HA HA we WILL c".

and if she will say that it or her or Will ill choose Will ofcurs... what am I nuts?

Guest Prince
[quote=jj,fp2004+Mar 14 2004, 06:54 PM]no need to cry julie baby, next time call me and i'll come with you to the beach :dancingcool:[/quote]
Awwh, is this love on the forums? :hippypeace: :wavey: