JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

nick cannon's new song... lol

*mimi*

I heard he has a song out (not sure if it's on his CD), but he goes on talkin about guns, drugs, women, and bein a "thug". LOL!!

There was a link, but I hate Nick Cannon with a passion and I didn't listen to it. However, someone said they played it on satellite's "g-unit radio". This is like a comedy joke. How is the dude gonna play ppl when we all know he grew up privileged with cash from Nickelodeon? How is this fake ass guy gonna go from pop, party songs to bein a "thug"? Lol at this guy. He is such a joke, he now is the most annoying "rapper" ever. This guy will be run outta the business. Real rappers and consumers aren't gonna buy into this ****.

If someone wants the link for whatever reason, I'll post it for ya

Edited by *mimi*

^^^exactly... now i never liked the guy one bit, but his move disappoints me. Hopefully Will ain't gonna be associated with him no more. See ppl respect Will cuz he never switched. He stayed the same guy. But Nick Cannon, guess he's weak enuff to get caught into peer pressure

• Members

okay... i also heard he talks about beating women in the song...

Good job fake ass Nick

anybody happen to remeber nick cannon on All That or The Nick Cannon show?

Hmmmm yea Nick Drumline thats some ghetto ass sh*t

Well, i thought it was actually comedy. but this is more of a drama, and it's very sad. Where's Shakespeare when ya need him.

What light thru yonder window breaks?

It is the east...

and Nick Cannon causes me to thinketh and speak not of him being the worst self-indulging rapper.

Why dont you actually listen to the song before telling us what could be possible fake lies?

And post the link here because I enjoyed his first album even though it was a commercial bomb.

And AJ, what news have you heard on his new album? Please share because I want to know more about it.

What are u talking about...u said u haven't even heard the song, they're probably making that stuff up. Let's see this link.

well all u gotta do is ask... I got the link from allhiphop.com

They say it's a snippet, but they'll put the rest up later. I heard it's bad quality, I don't like links b/c of possible viruses, so I prefer not to click. But if u want to.. here it is: http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1EGSONN...D23LZSEPTF7KOHZ

^^^remember, ya'll wanted the link, I;ve never heard it, so if it ****s up your computer, don't blame me.

BTW, a radio station here in LA played one of Nick's new songs feat. E-40 and it was all about women. yawn

• Members

Thats bull**** right there. All what you said and posted from allhiphop, is bull****. That isnt even Nick Cannon! And I knew it wouldnt be. It sounds like some teenager just listening to a beat and rapping into their PC Microphone.

O thank god it wasnt nick cannon now that i listen to it. I thought nick cannon was awsome and when i read you said he went nasty 50 cent ghetto i got mad