JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Just the two of us video

I lately watched the just the two of us video again. And this time I thought I have seen Michael from the sitcom "What's up dad?" I guess the real name of the actor is Damon Wayans. Could it be that he played in Wills Video too? He is shown almost at the end of the video with 3 kids, maybe even his own. Does anybody know more about that?

:confused:

yep .. its him .. there is a whole bunch of guest stars in the video .. btw.: the title of the damon wayans show is 'my wife and kids' .. 'what's up dad' is just an alternative title for germany (and maybe even some other countries .. i dunno) ...

Oh yeah, sorry, the real title is my wife and kids. I think this has also been the title in Germany, but now they changed it.

I guess i didn't see other guests or I don't know them. Because I didn't know Wayans till I watched my wife and kids a week ago. And are this his own kids showing in the video? Who else appears? I guess I have to look closer at it. :speechless:

yep .. its him .. there is a whole bunch of guest stars in the video .. btw.: the title of the damon wayans show is 'my wife and kids' .. 'what's up dad' is just an alternative title for germany (and maybe even some other countries .. i dunno) ...

The Wayans brothers are very cool!!! Someone watched ''White Chicks'' ? I don't know the real name for it now, that's the german name I think... :kool: