JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Potna Status?

DefCEM

hi ppl,

whats the deal with all the potnas groups?

Some in here are "JJFP.com Potnas" other "Real Potnas" and then others again usual "Potnas"

Whats the difference between them? any effect on forum menus? is that the reason i cant see the rest of the "whole" forum?

JJFP Rock The House

let me break it down:

Real Members - get all the forums but the Potnas forums (there's 2 pontas forums)

Potnas - get the "Live & Rare" forum

JJFP.com Potnas - get "Live & Rare" forum + another board just for the JJFP.com potnas

Real Potnas - are global moderators who get all boards

Premium Potnas - people who have donated to the site (they get all boards)

tim said that potnas are people who he thinks are fans of JJFP and JJFP.com potnas are people who have been around a while and posted a lot so he can trust them more.

JJFP.com Potnas - get "Live & Rare" forum + another board just for the JJFP.com potnas

I can only see the live & rare one even though i am a jjfp.com potna

:poke:

tim said that potnas are people who he thinks are fans of JJFP

i think most of us here are fans of JJFP though :poke:

yeah, I agree, I'm a biiiig fan of Will and Jazz, and I really want to see all the rare live and video stuff..but that can't be happend... I understand Tim complitely, he wants to have some rules, but for the rest of us that are huge fans of Will and Jazz, that is a bit hard for oss, couse we really want to see all of the hidden forums! Hope you understand me Tim! Maybe I don't have all of the albums, but I am a huge fan, and I am looking for the rest of the albums, so one day, I will have them all, but it takes time! And maybe when I have got all of the albums, them maybe Tim has removed all of the videos! And that would be disapointing!

Hope everybody understands!