JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will battling

Lerkot

Hmm, im a little confused! :confused3:

It seems like you are talking about Wyclef Jean, member of the Fugees (with Lauryn Hill an Pras Michel)!

But hardly anybody knows The Fugees (as Jin recognised), Wyclef Jean (911, Gone 'til November,...), Lauryn Hill (Starring in Sister Act 2) and Pras Michel (Ghetto Superstar)!?

Man, put Will Smith on top, so do I, but don't close the eyes for the rest of the world!!!

I can't believe that so many people don't know who Wyclef and The Fugees are. They are known wordwide!! Anyways, we had someone who used 2 be a regular on this board go 2 that and he talked about it years ago.

some guy called Wyclef

:slap:

This is where you lose out for not listening to nothin else than JJFP

he's famous world wide

• Members

But hardly anybody knows The Fugees (as Jin recognised), Wyclef Jean (911, Gone 'til November,...), Lauryn Hill (Starring in Sister Act 2) and Pras Michel (Ghetto Superstar)!?

LOOOOOL

Fugees album the score sold 18 milion copies wolrd wide, its the most succesfull album by a rap act.

Wyclef had lots of hits, and Lauryin hill is one of the most succesfull female rappers ever. The misedjucation of lauryin hill sold like 9 milion and got her loads of grammies.

EVERYONE KNOWS THE FUGEES

Edited by Icarus

LOOOOOL

Fugees album the score sold 18 milion copies wolrd wide, its the most succesfull album by a rap act.

Wyclef had lots of hits, and Lauryin hill is one of the most succesfull female rappers ever. The misedjucation of lauryin hill sold like 9 milion and got her loads of grammies.

EVERYONE KNOWS THE FUGEES

Or everyone should know the fugees... but it's all good. I'm sure people will go out and check them now.

That would be awesome, to see Wyclef and Big Will battling. I can't believe some of you didn't know who Wyclef was. Everyone knows about the fugees and wyclef.