JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

anyone can rap???

[quote=Daedalus Mortality,May 17 2004, 11:16 AM]Only males of the Negro race can rap. They seem to be born whit a natural talent to create sentancs that rhyme, and besides that the abbility to recite them rhytmicly to a beat. Tough Scientists can not explain why only Poor negro males can rap, wich seems to be the case. For some reason these talents only get unlocked when the individual has been exposed to alot of poverty and crime in the earlier stages of life, thus keeping it real.

Youre Kind regards,

Daedalus Mortality[/quote]
Hey man, what rock are living under? Yeah, I'm black but that doesn't mean I'm more angry than anybody else is and all people of all races go through problems, we're trying to bridge the gap between racism and not create more, that's what makes hip-hop so special! It's able to bring people together and everyone is an individualist so that's an ignorant comment! :nhawong: I've been rapppin' for more than 4 years now and I learned that it's better to express my emotions in the songs I write and when I freestyle towards the things I like and dislike, but we all go through our ups and downs as humans so to just say black people go through **** is dumb!

• Members
[quote]Hey man, what rock are living under? Yeah, I'm black but that doesn't mean I'm more angry than anybody else is and all people of all races go through problems, we're trying to bridge the gap between racism and not create more, that's what makes hip-hop so special! It's able to bring people together and everyone is an individualist so that's an ignorant comment!  I've been rapppin' for more than 4 years now and I learned that it's better to express my emotions in the songs I write and when I freestyle towards the things I like and dislike, but we all go through our ups and downs as humans so to just say black people go through **** is dumb![/quote]
Lol, man read what I wrote again and read the replies to it :P Edited by Daedalus Mortality

Man, I ain't taking it serious.I'm black, and I blieve that that wasn't just cool man.
Anyway, we're not suppose to be talking about whose black and whose not.
man any1 can rap, as long as they're good at it.
Eminem is a damn good example.

Yo Uncle Phil, how old r you? where did you get the idea that only black peeps can rap? Dude, you've gotta be joking