JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2005 NBA PLAYOFFS

TopDawg14

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Tim might be right, everybody said it was supposed to be a close series but the 1st 2 games were blowout wins by the Spurs and it looks like they might sweep 'em especially if they win tonight.

:yeahthat:

If the spurs win game 3, this years finals are done

It's still a series after all, the Pistons won last night, but I must admit Stevie Wonder's performance of the national anthem was the most exciting moment of last night, that was dope!! :kool:

It's still a series after all, the Pistons won last night, but I must admit Stevie Wonder's performance of the national anthem was the most exciting moment of last night, that was dope!! :kool:

My earlier prediction of spurs in 5 is going to come true

Detroit is putting a beat down on the Spurs and I expect them to win the next two games and take their second consecutive NBA Title.

lol i told u guys, 7 games!

San Antonio has the advantage statiscally, having won game 5, but of course Detroit took game 6 so now it's pretty even, except that San Antonio is at home (altho that didnt stop Detroit in game 6). this is gonna be a really good game 2 watch! i believe i heard this was the first NBA finals since '94 that has gone 7 games

Game 7 should be a great game, the 1st 4 games were blowouts but the last 2 have been a lot more competitive.

YEAH GREAT GAME!!! MAN, IT WAS AWSOME. SPURS STUMBLED A BIT BUT THEY CAME BACK N WON! MY HOME TEAM WON! NBA CHAMPS!!! :pony: :woot: :party: :music: :fest29: :2thumbs: :girl2: :jazzy:

Nuff props to the Spurs for pulling it out and winning the NBA title, it was a great Game 7!