JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2005 NBA PLAYOFFS

TopDawg14

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Heat-Wizards series has been the most boring series ever, the Heat could start their entire bench and still beat the Wizards, they suck, they're playing worse than the Grizzlies did when they lost to the Suns, I don't get how the Bulls couldn't beat them! :confused3:

The Bulls couldn't beat them cause they had less experience, no real big man and they made some bad mistakes.

I'd say Duhon screwed up big time in Game 6, the Bulls need a point guard with more experience and to get another veteran center would help too, it's cool to have some young talent, but they also need to add some more experience players to win in the playoffs or else they'll end up being like the T'Wolves and lose in the 1st round for 5 straight years.

Well Reggie's career finally over, that's good news for the Bulls next year, lol! :kekeke: In all seriousness though, he played his heart and I was pulling for him to lead the Pacers to the championship 'cause he was a class act.

:word: Yeah it's the 1st time in more than 15 years that the top four teams in the NBA are all in the conference finals, anyways I hope Shaq stays healthy for the Heat or else the Pistons'll win the series easily.

:word: Yeah it's the 1st time in more than 15 years that the top four teams in the NBA are all in the conference finals, anyways I hope Shaq stays healthy for the Heat or else the Pistons'll win the series easily.

i want LA Lakers to win, Go Shaq!!!

i want LA Lakers to win, Go Shaq!!!

:yeahthat:

isnt it the heat?

The Pistons just have too many mismatch advantages against the Heat, and the fact that Shaq is injured doesn't help. But then again, what's new? We'll see how the game plays out this evening. I hope Dwayne Wade hasn't been believing the hype the sports writers have been heaping on him. He still has to prove himself in these playoffs. Anyone can be brilliant against NJ and DC, but he has a real challenge in the Pistons...

The Heat's supporting cast needs to step up if the Heat are going to win. It's unlikely that the Pistons will allow that to happen however. The game is in Miami, so I'll give Miami the benefit of the doubt and not automatically call the game for the Pistons, but I'm not going to call if for Miami either because it is quite likely that D. Wade may be on lock once more. We'll see.