JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2005 NBA PLAYOFFS

TopDawg14

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This must've been the worst weekend all time for the Playoffs, none of the games were close, I hope things get more competitive soon. :poke:

Mavs moved forward to the next round

Steve Nash is the MVP of the season and Miami beat the Wizards easily with 105-86

I hope SA will lose to Seattle tonight!

HAHA they didn't. :angel:

Celtics-Pacers Game 7 might have been the ugliest basketball game I have ever seen.  Ugh.  Just... ugh.  Maybe I'll have more to say later...

It's depressing... yes... but at least we're not Houston. That's all I've been telling myself lately... then again, we did get mollywopped at home...

I don't know what's going on though... Teams have really been getting decimated in the last couple of games...

Celtics lost by 27

Rockets lost by 40

Sonics lost by 22

Wizards lost by 19

Indiana Lost by 15

and Dallas just lost by 25...

I mean... what's really good? Those are the last 6 games to have been played... These playoffs suck. Somewhere, Kobe's lifting his weights in quiet anticipation of next season. I personally can't wait.

Edited by MaxFly

When does the WNBA season start? :mad8:

What happened to the T'Wolves? I thought they were gonna compete for a title this year after playing so great last year.

Kevin Garnett was crying about how badly the team was doing in an interview around all star weekend. When I say crying... I mean tears.

I saw that interview, and it was absolutely hee-larious. The guy was seriously weeping -- not just gettin a little teary eyed -- but all out WEEPING, and for a good portion of the interview. And really, he was weeping about basketball. Not about some tragedy or legitimate source of sadness, but he was crying about his team's struggles to win games. And John Thompson, who was doing the interview, only heightened the unintentional comedy by genuinely sympathizing with KG, reassuring him that he respected "the young fella" for getting that emotional. Are you serious, guy? Because getting that emotional about playing a game for money is obscene and unhealthy, if u ask me :confused3:

And this mini-rant is officially......... done! :cya: