JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2005 NBA PLAYOFFS

TopDawg14

I couldn't believe the Celtics won tonight.

I couldn't believe the Celts dropped Games 2 + 3 like that! Tonight was what SHOULD of been happenin all series. When they're firing on all cylinders, the Celts are ridiculously nasty, and Indy can't even think about keepin up. Special props for this W have gotta go to The Truth, who I'm sometimes critical of, for playin an amazing game with Toine on the sidelines (unjustly, I might add). He played within the flow of things offensively and defensively and his box was quite full when it was all said & done: 30 pts on 10-15 shooting, 7 boards, 8 dimes, 5 blocks, just 1 turnover, and a steal, for good measure. We're takin this thing in 6...

Edited by scyhigh99

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well looks like the Pistons are set to wrap up the series, they won Game 4 today over the Sixers, that was a great game to watch. I think the only team that could beat the Pistons in the playoffs are the Heat, the Pacers or Celtics will be too drained from their series to play well against the Pistons.

Well looks like the Pistons are set to wrap up the series, they won Game 4 today over the Sixers, that was a great game to watch. I think the only team that could beat the Pistons in the playoffs are the Heat, the Pacers or Celtics will be too drained from their series to play well against the Pistons.

Oh no, don't count the Sixers out. Trust me, they can beat the Pistons.

:bowdownslow:

your my hero

Officiating is horrible tonight!

David Stern needs to do something about this, not fine a coach for speaking the truth about it. (I believe van gundy got fined $100,000 for compaining about refs, while mark cuban complained a lot, and got nothing >_>)

:bowdownslow:

your my hero

I'm being str8 serious. The 76ers can come back and win. AI gives his all all the time. He played the whole game last time. I actually thought that was the do or die game, but apparently there's one more cuz it's the best of 7 (which I never knew changed). If the 76ers come back and beat the Pistons tonight, see them in the NBA Finals. I give props to the Pistons tho. I'm actually gettin back into watchin' the NBA again.

I'm serious aswell, i'm a massive sixers fans, i just bought a kyle korver jersey of ebay, i've never seen one around to buy before

and that game is tonight !!

Edited by JamesUK

Allen Iverson played with a lot of heart in Game 5, I gotta give him props for keep on playing, he look like he broke his ankle, when he came back out there, I thought the Sixers were gonna pull it off.

And damn, the Bulls lost a heartbreaker just now, it was one hell of comeback though, they come back and tie the game after being down 10 points with less than a minute to go, but Arenas hit the game winner with time expiring. Well I still think the Bulls could win Game 6, they need to come out strong and play the way the finished this game just now.

Damn, Tyson Chandler had Duhon right behind him At the 3 Point Line, and he put up a 2, being down 3......

OUCH!

:werd: The Bulls self-destructed in the last 2 minutes, I thought they had the game locked up, they should've brought Ben Gordon into the ballgame even though he didn't score to that point, he needed the experience in that pressure situation, I figured they wouldn't win the title this year because they needed more experience but they've been playing with a lot of heart and should play better next year, but I was looking forward to a Bulls-Heat matchup, oh well. I don't think the Bulls should've traded Mutombo, I figure that trade was gonna burn us in the long run, his defense has been big for the Rockets this year and in the playoffs, I think they'll win tonight.

btw, Reggie Miller's gonna have a big game tonight that's for sure, Reggie Miller playin' Game 7, that's a hollywood script right there, I can't wait to see that, I love the playoffs! :afro:

Edited by bigted

Wow the Pacers shocked the hell outta of me, Reggie Miller didn't play much and they still won big, they're gonna give the Pistons a run for their money, I'm looking forward to that series.