JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

ROCK THE HOUSE

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

i've put together a small 7 meg zip file packed with some tracks from Rock The House for those of you who don't have it. here's the tracklisting

-Just One of Those Days

-Rock The House

-Taking It To The Top

-The Magnificent Jazzy Jeff

-Just Rockin'

-Don't Even Try It

the reason i didn't put all of the tracks is cuz i can't just give the whole album away. if u really want it, go out and buy it. the reason i didn't put Girls... is becuz u should've heard that by now. the reason i didn't put Guys... is because i feel it's the worst track on the album and not worth hearing until u buy the album. Touch of Jazz and Special Announcement aren't anything real special. these tracks have been chosen 2 make u like the album and want 2 go out and buy it. so i hope all of u enjoy it!

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3UUHVTU...3U2HD5RD7MNBVJF

U wanna marry me?

Sorry Lerkot. But you've got to wait in line because I've already purchased a ring for Wes.

• Members

I'm sure u guys will still get it when u find it and the price is right....right?

I'm willing to buy all the five JJFP albums, even in Cds, but only if it ever releases in my country.