JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

week 3 final sales!

*mimi*

This Album is totally different just like Born2 Reign. And wait until its released all over the planet. I think Germany will love it and will push the sales. Theres a Will Smith special in a german music show in TV on Saturday.

JJFP Rock The House

This Album is totally different just like Born2 Reign. And wait until its released all over the planet. I think Germany will love it and will push the sales. Theres a Will Smith special in a german music show in TV on Saturday.

JJFP Rock The House

What German TV-show is it?

Hope it's one of the programs that is being showed here in Denmark!

let's see guys, i know you're really fans of FP,and i am too,but you have to know that l&f will not be other big willie style,cause will have so much negativity around him,and so much people forget him too,it's really sad.

well u have to realize this album is not seeing any major declines. Albums, even 50cent's "the massacre" is declining weekly. When "lost and Found" is out for a while, I think it will start increasing or dropping just barely each week. New CD's are gonna see drops until they find stability. I think the good word of mouth is helping this album. on Amazon, Lost and Found" already has more user reviews than LL Cool J's "definition" album, and that's been out for quite a while longer than Will's. Will hasn't suffered the 16 spot drops a lot of albums that are mediocre have been facing. These sales are pretty good. Even though it seems unlikely now, when he puts out more singels, he should at least make it to platinum status.

And what's the negativity around him? There isn't much really. With this album, the rap heads and casual rap fans are diggin it. It gets no better for him musically right now. Only the critics got a problem, but they only make up a hair of the population. Plus they aon't normal ppl anyways.

• Admin

well said mimi.. over time lost and found is gonna be a steady seller..1st of all switch is high in the charts and getting more and more airplay so thats gonna push sales..then when the next single comes out it will go up again.. hes sold 200, 000 in 3 weeks which is good.. now 49 weeks later do you think the album will go gold? i think so.. dont think he has to go gold in abt 6 or 7 weeks..it takes time

Well 200,000 is not bad at all for less than a month, it'll be gold by the summer for sure, hopefully it'll eclipse past 50's fast declining album soon.