JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will/Tatyana - Should they duet again?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Tatyana should really take time to put something out before she jumps back on the scene with Will. She's about 25 right now... she has plenty of time. She has a great voice and I'd definitely like to hear something from her. However, I don't want it to seem that she's riding Will's coattails. She's a great singer in all on her own, so I think she should try to re-establish herself before she does a callabo with Will.

I thought she still is singing. I heard some tracks of her and I don't think they are so old. Does anybody know when her last album has been released?

damn...tatyana is still looking hot...she got a boyfriend?? :confused3:

:cwm: I don't know if she has a boyfriend!

I wouldn't mind Will and Tatyana working together again! Boy You Knock Me Out and Who Am I are dope songs!

At this time, i'd like 2 ask someone 2 post those pictures of Tatyana from last year. Just 2 show WillSummertime that Tatyana is getting better with age.

And AJ strikes again, making his point clear... with illustrations nonetheless. :kekeke:

Anyone else wanna say she's fat now?

Incidentally, the Tatyana Ali in season 5 and 6 was about 15 and 16... He's 25 now.

But yeah, she is fine. Missed her by one year... Dag gone shame...