FPoBA in your country?

Lerkot

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In Denmark they show it twice from monday to friday on Channel 5. So we can watch FPoBA 10 times every week. :dancingcool:

Yeah it was the same thing here earlier. Then they thought it was a good idea torturing the viewers by showing some Days Of Our Lives.

In Denmark they show it twice from monday to friday on Channel 5. So we can watch FPoBA 10 times every week.  :dancingcool:

Yeah it was the same thing here earlier. Then they thought it was a good idea torturing the viewers by showing some Days Of Our Lives.

Oh... how can they show 'days of our lives'? Thats just mean!

In Denmark they show it twice from monday to friday on Channel 5. So we can watch FPoBA 10 times every week.  :dancingcool:

Oh... how can they show 'days of our lives'? Thats just mean!

I dont know, I guess they just hate us. Its almost like they would show Eminem and 50 Cent videos all day long on MTV... OH MY GOD THEY ARE DOIN THAT! :puke: :sad6:

In the US, there are a number of stations to catch it on. Nick at Nite plays it at least twice a night, sometimes there are random marathons. I believe BET plays it a few times a week. "The N" plays it 10 times a week... It's played anywhere from 60-75 times in the US a week. Probably half of those are repeats though and it really depends which channels you have. Luckily, I have all of them... :wiggle:

Check this out... Fresh Prince Listings for Boston, MA