JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

switch remixes

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting seeing all the different opinions on the Elephant Man remix. I think the biggest beef people have with this remix is that Will didn't re-record his vocals on it. It's just a different beat with Elephant Man throwing his part on it. Maybe it would have sounded better if Will spit his lyrics with more energy on that version 2 go along better with that beat. I like it tho'! Definitely gives a different vibe than the original.

"Coming To The Stage" and "We Won't" are dope trax...but they don't fit in on the album. Artistically, it waz a good move 2 keep them off the album. I actually think the RnB Remix of "Switch" is very bland. Good, but othing special at all. I think the Reggae Remix is blazing. Elephan Man dose get on my nerves sometimes, but i like him on this track.

• Admin

I'm not a fan of the elephant man remix, actually i would have preferred if it was left off the album.. i really like the switch rnb remix..but i would have kept that on the single..switch only needs to appear on lost and found once

I'm not a fan of the elephant man remix, actually i would have preferred if it was left off the album.. i really like the switch rnb remix..but i would have kept that on the single..switch only needs to appear on lost and found once

:werd: I'm with you on this one Tim! I already have the R&B remix on the Switch single! And the Remix with Elephant man isn't that dope! They could have put Coming To The Stage, We Won't and Chosen One on the cd instead!

:werd: I'm with you on this one Tim! I already have the R&B remix on the Switch single! And the Remix with Elephant man isn't that dope! They could have put Coming To The Stage, We Won't and Chosen One on the cd instead!

Im with you guys totally.

Interesting seeing all the different opinions on the Elephant Man remix. I think the biggest beef people have with this remix is that Will didn't re-record his vocals on it. It's just a different beat with Elephant Man throwing his part on it. Maybe it would have sounded better if Will spit his lyrics with more energy on that version 2 go along better with that beat. I like it tho'! Definitely gives a different vibe than the original.

I agree! To me it just sounds like another run of the mill remix!

Im with you guys totally.

Yeah... but scratch off We Won't... not feeling that one at all.

:werd: i totally agree. switch is one of the poorer tracks on Lost & Found, it doesnt need 2 be on there 3 times!!

I dunno about some of u guys..but i realli like it.. the switch raggae remix is hott Hott HOTT! :jazzyinthehouse: :dj: