JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

lost & found - sorry...

• Members

...for starting a new topic about l&f, but i only saw that topic with this press reviews, so where is the one for the personal reviews? i only listened to the audio tracks at amazon, but what i can say from this is: all of the tracks on the album are definately better than switch! and some sound really dope from the short parts i could listen to at amazon, which would be: Scary Story, Loretta, Could U Love Me and that Switch Remix (i guess most of these tracks are produced by JJ, am i right?)...Here He Comes sounds pretty good too ... the rest sounds boring...tho' i think i could like that snoop dogg track.

peeeace!

Edited by rockthehouse

hey rockthehouse, where u been? if u woulda been around during album release u could've heard the album streaming on VH1 and found out the producers! anyways, half of the tracks are produced by The Freshmen, which i don't know a whole lot about, but they're new. Kwame produced Switch. that's all i can think of. u can go 2 www.allmusic.com and go search Will Smith - Lost & Found to find the producer of each track i think.

...for starting a new topic about l&f, but i only saw that topic with this press reviews, so where is the one for the personal reviews? i only listened to the audio tracks at amazon, but what i can say from this is: all of the tracks on the album are definately better than switch! and some sound really dope from the short parts i could listen to at amazon, which would be: Scary Story, Loretta, Could U Love Me and that Switch Remix (i guess most of these tracks are produced by JJ, am i right?)...Here He Comes sounds pretty good too ... the rest sounds boring...tho' i think i could like that snoop dogg track.

peeeace!

The rest is boring? Nah man listen to the whole tracks and to the full album then u'll say something different, I'm very sure bout that! And the thing with Switch, it may be that all the other tracks are betta than it but Switch is a very dope song, just great, I'm lovin' it!!! A lotta people here say it isn't that good and all, stuff like that... but I'm really lovin' it! :sonny: GREAT ALBUM!!! :thumb: