JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rarest Thing In Your Collection

I guess the rarest thing I have in my collection is a pic of Will Smith as Agent Jay and it's autograph by Will Smith himself. My mom gave it to me yesterday for my birthday.

Sounds cool Angel, get a photo of it on here!

Here's my Lost and Found poster that I like to think is pretty rare...

post-2-1113841839.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't even know there was a street remix. do u have this track, Lerkot?

Nope but thats the song they perform at the rap party 1988-file that you can find in the audio forums (dunno if it was in the potnas forum or in the other one but check around)

oh, that's called the "Collapsed In The Street Edit" to be correct. that's why i got confused!

i didn't even know there was a street remix. do u have this track, Lerkot?

Nope but thats the song they perform at the rap party 1988-file that you can find in the audio forums (dunno if it was in the potnas forum or in the other one but check around)

oh, that's called the "Collapsed In The Street Edit" to be correct. that's why i got confused!

yeah well same stuff different name :)

I have no idea. I don't know what I did. I'll again to attach it again. just ignore it.

Edited by Angel Amor

erm i think my dvd where Will did the voice for pinochio is kinda rare but its not exactly something to be proud of, also coz its not really very good. I also have a Will Smith doll, sorry action figure, yes u heard right. What can i say i went into a movie type shop and saw it and couldnt leave without it. Its not like i play with it or anything haha!

I have a lot of rare songs too but they dont seem that rare coz i lot of ppl from this site have them.

here he is, he looks really gay tho. Ive lost loads of value on him too coz i took him out of the box.

This just proves my insanity doesnt it, every1 else has cool songs and i have a doll. :speechless:

man he looks gay... :hilarious:

It's cool tho that you have it!

• Admin

my favorite thing in my collection is jazzy jeff & fresh prince performing "I'm Looking for the One(to be with me) Live .. its so good.. jeff and will both on the mic..jeff singing the chorus.. just amazing.. that song is one of my favorites and its like 10 times better live ! :wiggle: