JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Do you think.

There might be another JJFP album, maybe the next one actually. I think its the reverse, that Will wants to go back to DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince while Jeff is happy to just help Will with three or four tracks each album.

Jeff is all over Wills new album? Thats more than i knew.

U obviously haven't been around in awhile. JJ+FP is all over the place. And funniest thing, L+F isn't a JJ+FP album at all. Jeff's barely on it. But they are doing shows and TV spots left and right. If L+F dose well, i think a full JJ+FP reunion could be possible.

I don't think we'll ever get a JazzyJeff & Fresh Prince album by name ever again.

What we do get tho is two hot artists with amazing chemistry working together again and doing what they do best and thats live shows.

JJFP forever and that doesn't matter on what the name on a CD says does it

Jeff is on the new Will album more than you think. Just listen to it and it does not sound like he's around that much.......then check the credits.

yeah then check the credits, and he's still not there...

Lost & Found didnt have enough Jeff.

• Members

There no way a JJFP album would come out at this time and age. Even if by some remote chance it did occur, I dont think Will would rap as a cool story teller as he did those days.

in all of my heart, i really wanna say "yes, it's still possible for them 2 come back as JJFP!!" when realistically, i'd say no, it's probably not gonna happen. the older they get, the farther away they r from being those goofy teens that first came out as JJFP. i think if they did a JJFP album similar to Code Red, they could do it, but if they tried 2 reclaim their previous style of the first 4 albums, it wouldn't work 2 good. a JJFP album would definitely be dope with more of Jeff, but i think Will has grown out of that phase in his life.

There might be another JJFP album, maybe the next one actually. I think its the reverse, that Will wants to go back to DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince while Jeff is happy to just help Will with three or four tracks each album.

Jeff is all over Wills new album? Thats more than i knew.

Yeah I agree, the next album could be together with Jazzy again and I hope that way! :wiggle: