JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

how much jjfp on the new big will

how many traxs with jeff do you think are on wills solo abum?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. how many traxs with jeff do you think are on wills solo abum?

• none!
    • 9+

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the reason that artists dont release their unreleased songs is for a reason. they dont think those songs r good enough to be released. they only want their best work out there 4 fans 2 listen 2. the only reason 2pac's stuff is released is cuz hes dead and theres nothing else 2 release. thats why alot of 2pacs newer stuff isnt as good as the albums when he waz alive.

The thing is...i have a feeling most of FP's unreleased stuff is very dope. I'm not saying that cuz he's my favorite emcee...i just have a strong feeling that most of has 2 be insanely ill. Look at the JJ+FP and WS b-sides...New Kids On The Block, From Da South, Get Hyped, Holla Back....all very good. Better than some of the trax on their respective albums.

didnt will say once that his best tracks he only lets his family and friends hear them..

I never heard him say that b4....but i have heard him say he dosen't let alot of people in2 his studio when he's creating cuz he dose anyone 2 hear his weak stuff. :roll:

One song i've always wanted 2 hear by him waz titled "Sign Your Name" which waz a love song recorded for Jada for the Big Willie Style album. He talked about it on Oprah.

now you got me wanting to hear it AJ, :kekeke: it must have been from the 97 interview with Oprah, cuz i don't think I've missed him on there since that appearance...I know he only let's Jada hear certain stuff he does, I don't know about the rest of his friends and family...I would love to hear some of his unreleased trax, esp. since he says he writes and records so much...he should do a double album one day...with a bunch of unreleased stuff on one CD...that would make my day :lolsign:

Edited by willjadafan

Yeah, the "Whitehouse 2 the ghetto" line waz put on the track "Maybe." He originally wrote it 4 "Sign Your Name." Sometime i'll try 2 find that old interview and type out the lyric...but it waz only like a bar that he recited.