JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

When Will turns 50...

foxy

I was just looking at pictures of Will when he was at age 20, then age 30's. He has changed alot between the ten years, like his clothes, his rap style, his acting skills :kekeke: .... I wonder how he wud look like when he turns 50 years old. It seems like an old age, but who knows, maybe he'll be more fit. :roll: Wutcha guys think?

hitch1.jpg

Edited by foxy

I still think he looks the same as he did when he came on the FPoBA. I guess thats because of his lifestyle. He doesn't get drunk or got into drugs and never got arrested.Not mention he's a big kid at heart. I think he's still gonna look young cause he put on 35lbs of muscle when he did Ali. Getting into that kind of shape slows the aging level. I mean look at LL Cool J he's the same age as Will. But he's still looks like he's in his 20's. I think Will will make a good looking 50yr old. :angel: It's like I heard sum1 say "it's not your body that makes u your age it's the way u feel in your heart that does".

Well saying that Will looks the same as he did on the beginning of FPoBA is not fully true - he looks a lot better now.

Themes%20-%20Fresh%20Prince.jpg

The 50 year old (he could call himself 50 Prince then lol) Will Smith will probably be kind of hairless, but still looking good. There is a lot of 50 year olds looking pretty good still, like John Travolta.

• Members

Except for the hair-style and the beard, I don't think Will has changed a lot in the past 15 years. So he would certainly be looking as though he was in his late 30s at the age of 50.

Will hasnt really aged that much and like angel said his lifestyle will help him. I doubt hes gonna get wrinckly bcoz he must have the best most expensive skin care and he seems happy and stress free which helps so much. Plus right now hes got the skin of a 20 year old. The only difference is he will be grey by then.

yeah i agree Julie, he'll probably age gracefully, just go more gray b/c he's already graying prematurely...but who knows if he wears it right the Salt and Pepper look might work for him LOL..then again he could be like Denzel and John Travolta...50 and not look 50 :kekeke:

Will is like a fine wine it only gets better with age :kool: It's like willjadafan said he could be like denzel or john be 50 but not look 50. I don't mine the salt&pepa look. I never really notice any gray on Will. But I guess I still see him as the Fresh Prince.

he looks less grey with more hair anyway, when he had the I, Robot short haircut he looked pretty grey but now its longer u cant notice as much.

that wasn't really the gray showing. It's b/c when he gets his hair cut close to his head, the lighting goes thru makin his hair look a bit gray. It's common with African Americans and the texture of their hair