JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost and Found has sold more than 686, 086 Copies

Hero1

I have a strong feeling, that if promoted right this could go platinum,

but for this to happen will has to promote a lot cause interscope isn't frankly paying much attention to the album as they do to others, BWS went platinum going every week on a steady base, not much but always steady, BWS has 16 tracks, L&F also has 16, coincidendes right, but still positive.

Party starter will help, but the BOOST will come from Tell Me Why.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

frankly, i think BWS sales were higher because it was better than L&F..i guess it's a matter of choice and don't get me wrong! i really love the new album..i think it's great but i can't compare it to BWS..

just listening to the beat of BWS and you can understand why it sold so much. maby some people think the oposite than me but this is just what i think.

frankly, i think BWS sales were higher because it was better than L&F..i guess it's a matter of choice and don't get me wrong! i really love the new album..i think it's great but i can't compare it to BWS..

just listening to the beat of BWS and you can understand why it sold so much. maby some people think the oposite than me but this is just what i think.

BWS was a great album. It had great sales cuz it had a lot of singles on the radio. Hopefully L&F will get as many singles out so it can get the multi-platz!!

:wiggle:

Big Willie Style was a good album, but it doesn't even compare to Lost and Found. There are so many more topics discussed on Lost and Found, it is one of the greatest albums of all time in my opinion. His lyrics and issues are just so far more advanced on Lost and Found than on Big Willie Style.

• Admin

Big Willie Style was a good album, but it doesn't even compare to Lost and Found.  There are so many more topics discussed on Lost and Found, it is one of the greatest albums of all time in my opinion.  His lyrics and issues are just so far more advanced on Lost and Found than on Big Willie Style.

:word:

BWS had five big hit singles, L&F wont have that, but its better than BWS thats for sure.

Here's this week's sales, as long as he keeps at least 10,000 a week until "Party Starter" comes out, he might have a chance at platinum:

56 SMITH*WILL LOST & FOUND 17,040 -16 20,363 563,400

Yeah, it would have been nice to at least stay in the 20K range until Party Starter dropped, but oh well, lets hope he doesn't slip too much farther.