JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost and Found has sold more than 686, 086 Copies

Hero1

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Losta and found is with worldwide sales included Platinum. So that means sales outside of the U.S should be just right under a million.

#34/Will Smith/Lost & Found/30,347/25,394/448,603

Week 1 98, 000

Week 2 60, 167

Week 3 48,056

Week 4 47, 142

Week 5 31,734

Week 6 30, 301

Week 7 26, 040

Week 8 24,845

Week 9 24, 635

Week 10 25, 394

Week 11 30,347

Total: 448,603

Edited by Frenetic

Most sales since Week 5, amazing, that NBA Finals performance really helped, the BET Awards and Party Starter are only going to help sales even more!

Great stuff, im glad this album is doing pretty well off the back of just one single. I think its got great possibilites to push around the 2 million mark if all singles and promotion is done as it shud be

Great stuff, im glad this album is doing pretty well off the back of just one single. I think its got great possibilites to push around the 2 million mark if all singles and promotion is done as it shud be

Yeah it's looking good, all those critics who thought that Will's career was done after "Born To Reign" can kiss Will's ass now! :pony:

Yeah it's looking good, all those critics who thought that Will's career was done after "Born To Reign" can kiss Will's ass now! :pony:

:word: YA DAMN RITE! :2thumbs: :haha:

37 SMITH*WILL LOST & FOUND 30,511 1 30,347 479,114

• Members

This album should have real great chance of doing well in Sweden. Hip-Hop/Rap is the largest selling genre in music here. And we don't have a tradition of guns and war. We have a tradition of being humble, but not silent. And those are trademarks of FP. Sad is, the album hasn't got promoted at all over here. I've never heard "Switch" on the radio. Also, "Big Willie Style" sold really good here, and Will Smith was the hottest actor in the press and elsewhere around in 1999-2001. Maybe it was the MIB fever :). So he probably has a following. Seems like there are a lot of Swedes on the board =). Hope the record label who distribute "Lost & Found" in Sweden get their act together!

• Members

Thanks Da Brakes. Just want ya to know, Spooks kicks ass. And I just found out you've been on it (through your web site)! An instant favourite on TV, good choice :). Good luck!