JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost and Found has sold more than 686, 086 Copies

Hero1

• Admin

yeah i agree with jilie and wes.. the good thing is switchs success will pave the way for party starter..radio stations wont be so resistant because wills already had a hit

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand what Tim is trying to say, and I hope he is right.  It is still a little puzzling to me how the single is doing so great, but the album is not.  It seems like the answer would be to release another song.

:word: with Julie. the reason that Lost & Found probably isn't doin as well as Switch is, is because most people don't buy an album if all they like is one song. Will has to release more hits 2 make people feel like the album is worth buyin. all this Switch milking isn't gonna help L&F's sales right now!

:word:

I agree double E. People R real ignorant towards Will's skills. Real fans like us, get hyped up just to see him again. Those who aren't most likely know his movies and think it's his 1st time or he's just tryna be two things. MC and Actor.

Obviously Will just loves music. He can only stay away from it for so long. U can ban him from gettin money from it, and he'd still do it.

I agree double E. People R real ignorant towards Will's skills. Real fans like us, get hyped up just to see him again. Those who aren't most likely know his movies and think it's his 1st time or he's just tryna be two things. MC and Actor.

Obviously Will just loves music. He can only stay away from it for so long. U can ban him from gettin money from it, and he'd still do it.

True! :word:

Hey come on guys, a 2% drop aint as bad as y'all making it out to be. At least it didnt drop down futher than that. The more performances FP does, the better the sales. Thats why "Born to Reign" and "Willenium" never sold as much as they could, simply because FP didnt tour.

someone wanna update the numbers?

Nah..don't update the numbers 'til hte accurate numbers are in from urbanconnect. These numbers are actually predictions fro mwhat have sold.. Real soundscan always has a slight difference. According to the real sound scan he sold 24k last week. The numbers from that will be in in about a few hours.

Hey come on guys, a 2% drop aint as bad as y'all making it out to be. At least it didnt drop down futher than that. The more performances FP does, the better the sales. Thats why "Born to Reign" and "Willenium" never sold as much as they could, simply because FP didnt tour.

someone wanna update the numbers?

Exactly! Anything will be fine, patience is the key... :wait:

#45/Will Smith/Lost & Found/24,635/24,845/392,862

Only 200 less sold then last weeks is good. hopefully partystarter will be played soon and he will stick around the top 50.