Hero1

37 SMITH*WILL LOST & FOUND 24,845 -5 26,040 368,227

Edit: BAD drop...

Edited by Frenetic

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just sayin that this is kinda goin like B2R where he has one single out then doesn't put another one out for a couple months. The end result was Will not goin' gold. I just hope he will have learned from his mistake.

Of course I want him to go multi-platinum but just lookin at the numbers each week there's no way he'll rise even though Switch is doin great. He need's a new single, and I hope he will put it out real soon.

It is time for a new single, and at this point, I could care less about which song it is. Switch is doing fine as a single, but it isn't helping the album sales one bit.

• Admin

I'm just sayin that this is kinda goin like B2R where he has one single out then doesn't put another one out for a couple months.  The end result was Will not goin' gold.  I just hope he will have learned from his mistake.

Of course I want him to go multi-platinum but just lookin at the numbers each week there's no way he'll rise even though Switch is doin great.  He need's a new single, and I hope he will put it out real soon.

dude with born to reign.. black suits comin wasnt even a hit..and then sony never even released 1000 kisses to radio... while switch may not be increasing sales dramatically a lot of people are hearing it.. its sort of money in the bank because when Will does release party starter, a lot of the people who have heard switch but not get the album, will buy it.. so while you may have not seen the big sale increase yet because of switchs rise, its still having a good impact and the sales jump will come :smart:

I said it before and I'll say it again...We need a new single! :smart:

True that! :word:

We'll get one as soon as Switch has been "milked" as much as possible is seems. What it is being milked for? It's individual success at this point and nothing else, certainly not for album sales.

I think what Tim says is right. Switch is being used to give Will some "re-exposure" in the music industry... when the next single is released people should think "Hmmm, that Switch single wasn't just a one off, maybe his album's worth checking out"

I understand what Tim is trying to say, and I hope he is right. It is still a little puzzling to me how the single is doing so great, but the album is not. It seems like the answer would be to release another song.

if each individual single is milked for all its got, it will increase album sales eventually. a lot of people arnt gonna buy the album from hearing just 1 single, remmember rap fans need to be convinsed that Will has still got it and isnt weak.

Ok i hear u sayin so we need a new single. Switch needs to make a big impact and stick in peoples heads before the next single. It has also taught radio stations a lesson and that is people wanna hear Will Smith. If they see how huge switch is they might actually play the next single more, and more promo means more sales!

Releasing loads of singles within a short space of time just isnt gonna work.

if each individual single is milked for all its got, it will increase album sales eventually. a lot of people arnt gonna buy the album from hearing just 1 single, remmember rap fans need to be convinsed that Will has still got it and isnt weak.

Ok i hear u sayin so we need a new single. Switch needs to make a big impact and stick in peoples heads before the next single. It has also taught radio stations a lesson and that is people wanna hear Will Smith. If they see how huge switch is they might actually play the next single more, and more promo means more sales!

Releasing loads of singles within a short space of time just isnt gonna work.

No releasing singles in a short time is dumb but Will already makes anythin' the right time, we just gotta wait! :wait:

I understand what Tim is trying to say, and I hope he is right.  It is still a little puzzling to me how the single is doing so great, but the album is not.  It seems like the answer would be to release another song.

:word: with Julie. the reason that Lost & Found probably isn't doin as well as Switch is, is because most people don't buy an album if all they like is one song. Will has to release more hits 2 make people feel like the album is worth buyin. all this Switch milking isn't gonna help L&F's sales right now!