JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost and Found has sold more than 686, 086 Copies

Hero1

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That means around 26k this week, a little drop, but not much more then the last weeks.

Yeah..the "real" numbers will come in about 3-6 hours. I predict him being at 35-39 at the urbanconnects real soundscan.

Something for u to laugh about: memph bleek did 59k his first week, alot worse than will.

Yeah..the "real" numbers will come in about 3-6 hours. I predict him being at 35-39 at the urbanconnects real soundscan.

Something for u to laugh about: memph bleek did 59k his first week, alot worse than will.

Haha really??? Wow I neva would've expected that Memphis Bleek would do so bad! That's funny... :haha:

• Admin

switch is still rising.. just because they dont release a single when you want doesnt mean Will doesnt deserve to go Gold.. the 2nd single was always gonna be released in June and i think it still will

24,845 sold this week.

If Will doesn't put out a fresh single within at most the next three weeks, he won't deserve to go gold, more or less platinum.

^^^that's harsh... calm down and stop bein so selfish. If you're a true fan, you would want Will to succeed. No matter what the circumstance. He will put out a single. The CD is too hot to not release one.

switch is still rising.. just because they dont release a single when you want doesnt mean Will doesnt deserve to go Gold.. the 2nd single was always gonna be released in June and i think it still will

Let's hope the new single drops soon...End may or early june!