Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost and Found has sold more than 686, 086 Copies

Hero1

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

ya'll want a new single because you want the album to sale more..it's not like you really want to see the new video or something..it's just sales sales sales..

i remember when BWS released i didn't give a sh** about how many sales..i just wanted to see the new video and hear more from will..

is that what you realy want? more sales? because it's not up to us you know..

Will Smith is doing a lot of concerts right now,

and the sad thing is he isn't doing songs from his album

:werd:

He keeps performing "Switch" and "Summertime"! Those are great songs..but he needs to do some songs from the new album! Songs like Party Starter, Tell Me Why or I Wish I Made That would sound cool on a stage!

ya'll want a new single because you want the album to sale more..it's not like you really want to see the new video or something..it's just sales sales sales..

i remember when BWS released i didn't give a sh** about how many sales..i just wanted to see the new video and hear more from will..

Well I'm hoping that this album sells well 'cause it's a great album, but most great albums don't sell much anyway, I just'd like to see Will do well and get the props he deserves and knock some of these overrated rappers off the charts, deep down though I honestly don't care about sales and am just enjoying the great work he's done.

Edited by bigted

More sales means more performances and maybe a tour...so yeah i want him to sell more albums!

More sales means more performances and maybe a tour...so yeah i want him to sell more albums!

I think we all want that except the Will-Haters! Will should relase ten more albums!!! :kekeke: Maybe he will??? :confused3:

:peace:

Bigted: i'm feelin what ur saying but it's a damn shame it ain't so good. It's all about the sales nowadays. Not even willenium was so sale-concentrated.

But the difference between L&F And B2R is that even if he doesn't go plat, We can all have the fact that he made one of the best hiphopalbums this decade in our minds. B2R..i tried to bump it ... but i just can't feel alot of the songs.

"Lost and Found" is basically on the same level as "Code Red" not "Born To Reign", since it's a hip-hop masterpeice and arguably his best solo release, we could probably still be able to listen to it 10 years from now.

Edited by bigted

i think all we need now is patience. Im so sure that this album will do well, it just takes time. I mean big willie style did so well bcoz Will had so many hit songs on it. Im pretty sure that sold slowely at first, some1 might have the figures.

Just look at what switch has done, it took a hell of a long time to catch on, we heard switch months and months ago and it only seems to be now catching on. i have every faith that lost and found will do the same. There are plenty of songs on it which have the potential of being huge hit singles. and lots of hit singles over a few months = lots and lots of album sales. It just takes time thats all.

i think all we need now is patience. Im so sure that this album will do well, it just takes time. I mean big willie style did so well bcoz Will had so many hit songs on it. Im pretty sure that sold slowely at first, some1 might have the figures.

Just look at what switch has done, it took a hell of a long time to catch on, we heard switch months and months ago and it only seems to be now catching on. i have every faith that lost and found will do the same. There are plenty of songs on it which have the potential of being huge hit singles. and lots of hit singles over a few months = lots and lots of album sales. It just takes time thats all.

Exactly! :thumb: