Lost and Found has sold more than 686, 086 Copies

Hero1

32 SMITH*WILL LOST & FOUND 26,040 -14 30,301 343,382

change the topic dawgs

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Tell Me Why" must came out this month or the album could fall off the charts.

I decides last week to stop letting the talk about a new single stop affecting me, so i'm pretty much not giving a ****. Just listening to the album and enjoying the masterpiece. I didn't think it would drop so much, 4k in one week at these numbers (-14%) is much. I thought it had found stability as how much Switch was getting airplay and wouldn't drop below 28,29k.

Hopefully the album will do around 25-27 next week and hold on to between 25-35k the time new singles are out. I'tll go gold for sure (real gold, not b2r gold =)

Yeah... it's come to a point now where all I'm waiting for is the Tell Me Why music video. We've had this discussion already and people don't seem to think that it's time for another single, the whole "milking switch" thing... lol, we're certainly not milking it for Lost and Found sales... so it's whatever. Not to scare anyone, but if sales continue on this constant decline, there's a chance we won't get a third single... Hopefully Lost and Found doesn't drop into the 40s or below 25k before a new single arrives...

A new single really needs to be released, I don't know what is taking them so long to release. Frankly, I am suprised the album hasn't dropped even further without another single out yet.

I agree with all of you...A new single is needed!

No not yet, not really! I thought the same as u but no, not really! A new single isn't needed, Switch is still doing good, no doing very good at some charts! We gotta keep waiting a bit more for the next single to come out... Switch is doing well, it rised again! :thumb:

you don't need to release it to shops, release to radio so that it gets good airplay when switch has fallen of. If not, then switch won't be played and tell me why will take time to get airplay.

I agree with all of you...A new single is needed!

No not yet, not really! I thought the same as u but no, not really! A new single isn't needed, Switch is still doing good, no doing very good at some charts! We gotta keep waiting a bit more for the next single to come out... Switch is doing well, it rised again! :thumb:

We can keep milking Switch... but the album is falling lower and lower while we do that. What good would it be if Switch does well but the album starts to plummet. One of the main purposes of a single is to give listeners a taste of what the album is like so that they can take that into consideration when they make a choice as to whether to buy the album or not. It's really a form of publicity. However, if Switch continues to do well, but the album keeps falling, something fresh has to be released to bolster listeners' interest in the album.

Also, on the off chance that Tell Me Why doesn't generate a sizeable amount of sales after sales have fallen, there's a chance we may not get a third single. This is why it is imperative that another single be released soon. If something isn't released to keep sales steady, Lost and Found can very well fall into a rut that Tell Me Why may not be able to help it to recover from. In a case like this, there would be a chance that a third single wouldn't be released if the artist and the production company see a lack on interest in the album. It's unlikely that will happen... but there's always the possibility... and the longer we wait, the more likely it becomes. That would be Born to Reign all over again. Of course, Lost and Found has already done better than B2R, but the album truly deserves to do so much better than it is doing right now.

let me summarizew in one sentence why we want a new single is needed even tho Switch is doin well

SWITCH'S SUCCESS ISN'T TRANSLATING INTO SUCCESS FOR LOST & FOUND

hopefully the Wango Tango concert can get L&F sales up and keep them at a respectable level until the new single comes