JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost and Found has sold more than 686, 086 Copies

Hero1

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Will's preparing to do something to help the album more, he's been in the music buisiness for 20 years, he knows how to handle this, just chill y'all! :kool:

• Admin

It's the same thing with what happend to Born To Reign! No second single will mess up your sales! They need to release one SOON! :ridepony:

they never even released a second single to radio for b2r.. once tell me why hits radio stations its gonna be good :wiggle:

It's the same thing with what happend to Born To Reign! No second single will mess up your sales! They need to release one SOON! :ridepony:

they never even released a second single to radio for b2r.. once tell me why hits radio stations its gonna be good :wiggle:

They released " A 1000 Kisses" when it was to late! I just hope that won't happen with this album! This album deserves to do good numbers!

Switch is doing L&F good, but the general buying public don't give into buying an album after hearing only one song off it and liking it. They want to hear more before they buy, and the release of TMW whenever that is will make the people make that descision to go out and buy the record HEEEEEY1

:werd:

Thats what i do when i buy and album, i only make an execption for a few artists but mainly i buy an album after hearing 2-3 songs that i like. Im hoping a lot of other ppl are like this too.