JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost and Found has sold more than 686, 086 Copies

Hero1

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The album'll go at least platinum worldwide that's for sure so stop panicking everybody! :afro:

I thought the sales were going to be a little stronger, but the album can ride "Switch" for only so long. Within the next week, another single needs to be released to keep the public interested!

I thought the sales were going to be a little stronger, but the album can ride "Switch" for only so long. Within the next week, another single needs to be released to keep the public interested!

But it'll take a little time till the next single Tell Me Why gets released! U gotta be patient and wait a bit more, but don't worry about the sales, it'll do good, believe me! :sonny:

Switch is doing L&F good, but the general buying public don't give into buying an album after hearing only one song off it and liking it. They want to hear more before they buy, and the release of TMW whenever that is will make the people make that descision to go out and buy the record HEEEEEY1

Will Smith also gangsta Hollywood with his Hip Hop friendly album that’s will go gold cause “Interscope said so” album with 31,734 in sales this week bringing him to a total of 287,041.

source: www.urbanconnects.com

well hes only 213, 000 away from gold just needs to keep chippin away at that

He needs a new single...Lost & Found is # 23 on soundscan! It's time for the second single! Look at the Game and 50 cent...they have more songs out right now and the album keeps selling! If Will had Switch and Tell Me Why in charts the album would go platinum!