JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost and Found has sold more than 686, 086 Copies

Hero1

Will Smith has a fantastic aray of albums and singles like Summertime, MIB, Nod Ya Head and Miami. As albums Willenium, Rock The House and Born To Reign are brillaint but Lost And Found is by far the best.

BTW: I heard that Lost And Found is Will Smiths 'last' album. Please tell me that it isn't.

It isn't. :2thumbs:

yeah , it will be kinda stupid if Will found it and then lost it again :wiggle:

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said that this'd be Will's last album? Will's working on a compilation album with Kel Spencer and is doing tracks with Jazzy Jeff, he's far from done...

I don't think any of us knows exactly when, Will seems to be more focused with his film career at the moment, and I think that was the problem with "Lost and Found"'s promotion, we all could blame Interscope all we want but if Will went around and performed "Party Starter" instead of shooting "Pursuit Of Happiness" maybe "Lost and Found" would've been certified platinum last fall and then there'd been enough buzz for the album still that "Tell Me Why" would've came out, it reminds me of 6 years ago when Will went off to shoot "Legend Of Bagger Vance" instead of shooting a video for "Potnas" and releasing it to help "Willenium" get more recognition, it's like he went on Rap City saying a couple months earlier that year saying that he's the best rapper in the game but yet he didn't put in the work for people to recognise that, I mean people saw that as a joke since he released the worst songs off the album, he shoulda released the more lyrical JJFP tracks off "Willenium" then the public would've saw him in different light, then when "Born To Reign" dropped Will went to go shoot "Bad Boys 2" instead of shooting a video for "How The Beat Goes" to help "Born To Reign" go platinum, Will said when "Lost and Found" came out that he felt bad about how he let his film career overshadow but it seems to be the same tune, he needs to make a better schedule for himself, I mean if he's gonna a couple years shooting and promoting films, he could spend a couple years on his music then go back to films after that....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I honestly don't get what's the point of keeping this topic pinned since this album ain't selling anymore?!! :damnyou:

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think any of us knows exactly when, Will seems to be more focused with his film career at the moment, and I think that was the problem with "Lost and Found"'s promotion, we all could blame Interscope all we want but if Will went around and performed "Party Starter" instead of shooting "Pursuit Of Happiness" maybe "Lost and Found" would've been certified platinum last fall and then there'd been enough buzz for the album still that "Tell Me Why" would've came out, it reminds me of 6 years ago when Will went off to shoot "Legend Of Bagger Vance" instead of shooting a video for "Potnas" and releasing it to help "Willenium" get more recognition, it's like he went on Rap City saying a couple months earlier that year saying that he's the best rapper in the game but yet he didn't put in the work for people to recognise that, I mean people saw that as a joke since he released the worst songs off the album, he shoulda released the more lyrical JJFP tracks off "Willenium" then the public would've saw him in different light, then when "Born To Reign" dropped Will went to go shoot "Bad Boys 2" instead of shooting a video for "How The Beat Goes" to help "Born To Reign" go platinum, Will said when "Lost and Found" came out that he felt bad about how he let his film career overshadow but it seems to be the same tune, he needs to make a better schedule for himself, I mean if he's gonna a couple years shooting and promoting films, he could spend a couple years on his music then go back to films after that....

Man u said it! That's EXACTLY what I'm thinkin' bout Will!

He always talkin' "Yeah I'm a rapper, I love my music more than the movies, the movies are only my 2nd job..." and all that, talkin big he's a musician and everything but where? I can't see it and I don't feel it? Why? Because he doesn't really do what he promises and he's getting more into the movies than his music what's better than the movies, I think. He puttin' so much work into the movies, why not a lil' more work into the music thing and a lil' less into the movies?

But nothin' we can do about so we gotta let Will do it...! :ponder:

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...