• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Should be somewhere at 660 000..

Not bad.

If u compare 2 the other albums it's bad! :(

it is bad if your comparing it to his past albumns back around 96' but for today it is a decent amount of sales, with all the illegal downloading going on and the fact that will has been in the music business for around 20 yrs...id say its a good figure

Edited by The Definition

Not bad.

it is bad if your comparing it to his past albumns back around 96' but for today it is a decent amount of sales, with all the illegal downloading going on and the fact that will has been in the music business for around 20 yrs...id say its a good figure

I agree. I think it could have done better, but it did ok. It only had two singles, the second single came out 6 months after the first, there was little promotion. It did ok.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not bad.

U know, I agree, ur right wit' this one but Tell Me Why had 2 come out!!! It didn't... It was the biggest disappointment 4 me, I was so sad about that and still I am... I wanted that 2 come out, people that don't like Will so much have 2 see or better listen 2 this one... U know? :thumbdown:

• 2 weeks later...

Will Smith will never have another hit as big as summertime!

I love will smith but i'm shure evan he could agree on that!

Edited by markwinfield1

Uhhh....many of his solo singles did better than "Summertime." I'm not saying those songs were better than "Summertime"...but they did better commercially. After all, "Men In Black" broke a record for how much airplay a Hip-Hop or Rap song ever received. I think it's been broken since tho.'

• 2 weeks later...

I was chatting with somebody on the okayplayer board who has all the album sales and I asked him how much "Lost and Found" sold at this point and he told me that the total now is 686,086 copies for anyone still keeping score, basically it's at the same amount it was a few months ago when Frenetic was saying it's close to shipping platinum so is that enough for him to ship platinum?

• Members

Will Smith has a fantastic aray of albums and singles like Summertime, MIB, Nod Ya Head and Miami. As albums Willenium, Rock The House and Born To Reign are brillaint but Lost And Found is by far the best.

BTW: I heard that Lost And Found is Will Smiths 'last' album. Please tell me that it isn't.

Will Smith has a fantastic aray of albums and singles like Summertime, MIB, Nod Ya Head and Miami. As albums Willenium, Rock The House and Born To Reign are brillaint but Lost And Found is by far the best.

BTW: I heard that Lost And Found is Will Smiths 'last' album. Please tell me that it isn't.

It isn't. :2thumbs: